June 6, 2009

Some random thoughts.

1. I'm sick
2. I started feeling better today
3. Today was the first time (since I was sick) that I played outside (I've been sick since 5/29)

4. I just got out of the shower.
5. My hair is sticking up (Read #4)
6. I'm trying to post every day (so far so good.)
7. The Red sox are currently beating the Rangers.
8. My sister is wearing a pink shirt that has a picture of eeyore on it.
9. My brother got a new psp from wal-mart 2 days ago.
10. I've added a new comic thing on my blog.
11. My dad is about to have a salad.
12. I'm tired.
13. For desert I had: Crushed up ice mixed with Diet Dr. Pepper.
14. My dog (Ruger) want's to go outside.

This post is dedicated to Jacob who turned 14 on Thursday and to my little cousin Timothy who's birthday will be Tommorow. (He will turn 3, Tuesday.)


P.S. The Pittsburgh Penguins are playing Detroit Red Wings right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment